Building sales through structured and enabled professional channel management processes
Professional Sales Channel Management (PSCM) arms channel sales managers with the concepts, frameworks, processes and tools they need to drive results through indirect channel partners. While many companies have developed formal processes to manage their direct sales teams, few have designed a structured and systematic approach to managing their indirect sales channel partners. By using the practices, processes and tools in this workshop, companies can leverage proven best practices to generate higher and more consistent performance with their indirect channel partners.
Who should attend?
Sales executives, sales managers, and salespeople who work with indirect channels and want to …
- Improve performance through their channel partners
- Implement an indirect sales channel management process
- Provide their teams with the tools that enable them to effectively collaborate with and manage the performance of their channel partners
What will I learn?
During this interactive session, participants will learn how to use proven channel management practices, processes and tools. The workshop topics include:
- The role of the channel manager
- The channel management process
- Assess and Plan (including FL&A’s PPH® and Channel PartnerlyticsTM frameworks)
- Target and Recruit
- On-board and Ramp-up
- Manage and Grow
- Execute and Optimize
Location: 111 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois
2020 Schedule: September 17
Price: $ 995.00
We also offer the following discounts:
- 15% to “active clients”
- 15% for early registration
- 10% for multiple attendees
- 10% for multiple workshops
This workshop is facilitated by Jim Fogarty and Bob Segal, Senior Principals of Frank Lynn & Associates with combined channel management experience of over 50 years across a diverse group of industries.
This workshop is also available for customized, interactive, in-house presentations. To discuss this opportunity, please contact Jim Fogarty at email@example.com