Articles, White Papers and Reports
Frank Lynn & Associates' Articles
- Channel Strategy–Big Topics for 2017
- The Eight Core Elements of a High Performing Channel Strategy
- Practical Experience Increasing Market Share Using PPH®
- Seven Tips for Building Mutual Trust with Channel Partners
- Internet of Things July 2016
- The Changing Consumer Demographics
- Ten Components of an Integrated Online Channel Strategy
- Industrial MRO Procurement in 2016
- Channel Compensation_A Channel Management Tool
- Shift to the Right–Improve the Performance Curve of Your Channel Partner Portfolio
- Market Share Management Using PPH®
- The 6 P’s of Channel Strategy and Management ®
- Who Is Your 10th Man?
- Is Your Discount Structure Pushing Your Product into Commodity Status?
- “Channel Governance–Striking the Right Balance to Drive Market Performance”
- “Channel Mindshare–Add Pull to Your Push Marketing”
- “Is Your Channel Doing the Whole Job?”
- “Accelerating Growth Through Channel Management”
- “Balancing Regional Channel Priorities”
- “Look Forward/Look Back: A Dynamic Planning Process”
- “How Can You Tell If Your Salespeople Have Enough Bandwidth?”
- “Channel Conflict Management: How to Manage Through It and Win”
- “Thinking Outside the Proverbial Box”
Frank Lynn & Associates' White Papers
- The Ten Most Compelling Reasons to Rethink Your Channel Strategy
- Is Your Aftermarket an Afterthought?
- Profitable Channel Management: What Questions Should You Be Asking?
- The Cardinal Sins of Marketing [A Frank Lynn & Associates classic]
- Distributor/Reseller Marketing: A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery Inside an Enigma [A Frank Lynn & Associates classic]
- Channel Pricing Strategy: Are You Leaving Money on the Table?
- Territory Share Management
- A History of Distribution Channels in the Computer Industry
- Effective Channel Selection: The Number One Success Factor Identified
- Using Components of Growth to Drive Market Share and Profitability
- Driving Profitable Growth: Local Market Management is the Key
- How to Tell When Channel Conflict is Destructive
Frank Lynn & Associates' Reports
The Complete Market Coverage Guide: A Proven Eight-Step Process for Selecting the Right Sales Channels to Market Your Products
Selecting the right sales channels to effectively reach potential end-user customers is not a one time event. It is a complex process that must be managed. Markets change and evolve and end-user customer expectations and buying requirements shift as the market for a particular product matures.
Distribution Marketing Handbook
Reaching end-user customers through indirect sales channels is a growing challenge in today’s global marketplace. This handbook is designed to arm managers with an essential understanding of channel strategy and market life cycle coupled with the ideas, tools, and resources needed to drive sales and market share growth.
Industrial MRO Procurement in 2016
Our newly published, in-depth report looks at recent changes in the Industrial MRO market, and the implications to manufacturers and distributors of industrial MRO products. Among other findings the report addresses the expansion of Corporate-led (“center-driven” or “center-led”) procurement strategies, beyond very large organizations to a much broader segment of the market.”