Using channels to gain a competitive advantage
Channel Strategy Design (CSD) enables management teams to create successful channel strategies. The workshop addresses advanced topics focused on using channel partnerships as a source of competitive advantage.
Who should attend?
- Senior management including CMOs, CSOs, etc.
- Marketing and sales professionals involved in the channel strategy design process
What will I learn?
The workshop introduces participants to the concept of channel strategy as a source of competitive advantage. It helps executives connect channel strategy to the company’s broader corporate strategy and to corporate goals such as revenue, profitability, market share, customer engagement and customer satisfaction. The workshop addresses the following issues:
- The 6 Ps of Channel Strategy and Management-The Key Attributes of Channel Savvy Companies
- The Eight Core Elements of a High Performing Channel Strategy™ (Strategic Alignment, Market Alignment, Market Coverage Model, Principles and Policies, Programs and Support, People and Structure, Management Processes, and Enabling Technology)
- Leveraging Sales Channels to Grow Sales and Market Share (PPH®)
- Integrating the Internet into Channel Strategy
Price: $ 995.00
2020 Schedule: February 25 and September 15
Location: 111 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois
We also offer the following discounts:
- 15% to “active clients”
- 15% for early registration
- 10% for multiple attendees
- 10% for multiple workshops
This workshop is facilitated by Bob Segal and Jim Fogarty, Senior Principals of Frank Lynn & Associates with combined channel strategy experience of over 50 years across a diverse group of industries.
This workshop is also available for custom, interactive in-house presentations. To discuss this opportunity, please contact Bob Segal at email@example.com or Jim Fogarty at firstname.lastname@example.org